Winter Quarter Career Fairs
Log in to MustangJOBS to view the list of participating employers for each of the five career fairs listed below. Students should dress in professional attire for career fairs.
WINTER CAREER FAIR: January 23 & 24, 9:30 am to 2:30 pm (Rec Center Gyms, Bldg. 43)
- Over 150 employers will be seeking applicants for career, internship, and co-op positions.
- Interviews: Some employers will conduct interviews at their table in the Rec Center between 2:30 to 5:30 pm Interviews are by invitation only and participating employers will fill their interview schedules with students they meet during the 9:30 am to 2:30 pm open forum.
ARCHITECTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN CAREER FAIR: January 17, 5:00 to 8:00 pm (Chumash Auditorium, Bldg. 65)
- Attend this career fair for structural engineering, construction management, or other positions that may be of interest to CENG students.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT CAREER FAIR: January 31, 9:30 am to 12:00 pm (Chumash Auditorium, Bldg. 65)
- 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. – Employer and student networking luncheon. The first 50 students will receive a free catered lunch and additional networking time with employers
- Interviews from 1:30 to 4:30 pm for candidates selected by employers during Open Forum
LOCAL CAREER FAIR: February 7, 1:30 to 4:30 pm (Chumash Auditorium, Bldg. 65)
- For those interested in internships or full-time career positions with local companies
PACKAGING CAREER FAIR: February 26, 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. (Chumash Auditorium, Bldg. 65)
- For those interested in internships or full-time career positions related to the field of packaging
TRANSFER YOUR SKILLS RESUME WORKSHOP & RESUME REVIEW | JAN 11, 11:10 AM - 12:30 PM (CAREER SERVICES: 24-117)
TRANSFER STUDENTS ONLY: Students will hear a short presentation on resumes and then get their own resume reviewed.
WINTER RESUME CLINIC |JANUARY 17, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (CAREER SERVICES: 24-117)
ALL STUDENTS WELCOME: Career counselors will be available to review your resume. Students served on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to have your resume reviewed, we kindly request that you please bring a printout of your resume.
WINTER QUARTER WORKSHOPS
Come to these 50-minute workshops to learn more about career-related topics. The complete list of workshops and events can be found on MustangJOBS (Events tab) and this Google Calendar: http://careerservices.calpoly.edu/explore-services/your-events