April 27, 2019 | 6 - 9 pm | Ludwick Community Center
What is the MATE banquet?
The MATE banquet is a time to celebrate the end of the year and interact with MATE's outside of your classes. The banquet will include games, food, music, and skits! The goal of the banquet is to build community within the materials engineering department especially between classes.
When and where is the banquet?
The banquet will take place on Saturday, April 27 from 6 to 9 pm at the Ludwick Community Center in SLO. Ride sharing from campus to the Ludwick center will be organized via a google sheet!
How can I buy my ticket?
In an effort to reduce paper waste, all MATE banquet tickets will be purchased electronically and confirmed via Cal Poly email. MATE banquet tickets are $10 for MATEs and $20 for non-MATEs and can be purchased in two ways:
- Direct Venmo: Venmo @Jefferson-Norman with your name and Cal Poly email.
- In Person: An ASMu representative will be selling tickets in person in Engineering IV (Building 192) Room 203 at the following times:
- Tuesday, 4/16: 11 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, 4/18: 11 am - 12 pm
- Tuesday, 4/23: 11 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, 4/25: 11 am - 12 pm
You will receive a confirmation email when you purchase your ticket. Tickets may also be purchased at the door.
Dress for the banquet is semi-formal
If you have a photo you would like featured in the MATE slideshow, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com with any questions, comments, or concerns!