California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
The California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education will occur on Sat 4/18/20 at UCLA.
The Forum is an all-day FREE event designed to provide students from minoritized & underrepresented groups with the opportunity to explore research-based graduate education programs in all disciplines.
- How to Select, Apply to & Prepare for Graduate School
- Demystifying the GRE
- Role of Undergraduate Research in Graduate Admissions
- Identifying Challenges and Finding Community for AB 540 and Undocumented Students
- How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose
- How to Finance Your Graduate Education
PLUS: a Graduate Recruitment Fair with 200+ recruiters!
A charter bus will leave Cal Poly at 4:00 am the morning of the forum and return the same day once the forum concludes.
Students who register will be provided with transportation to & from Cal Poly via charter bus and all meals at NO cost.
Students should REGISTER FOR FREE AT: HTTPS://WWW.CALDIVERSITYFORUM.ORG/REGISTER
REGISTRATION CODE: BRUINS2020
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRI. 3/27/2020
Questions? Please contact the CSU-LSAMP Program at Cal Poly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 805-756-2875.