COVID-19 Information 

College of Engineering COVID -19 FAQ



All persons traveling on university business (University Traveler) must receive authorization to travel before booking any travel, including individual travelers or group travel. 

Prior to booking travel each traveler should fill out their own pre-authorization form, and have  an Approving Official sign. Approving Official must have signature authority on chart fields listed, and hold an employment classification of MPP, Dept. Head, Dept. Chair or confidential. 

Here are some forms students need for travel:

Pre-Authorization Travel Form (Formally 1A)

Travel Claim Form

Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicles on State Business STD 261

Related Content

Contact Us


Materials Engineering Department
1 Grand Avenue
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407

Location: 41A-229

Phone: (805) 756-2568


Hours: M-F 8am-5pm

Click here to view map.