Nebraska Summer Research March 1 Deadline
Now is the time for students to complete their application for the 2020 Nebraska Summer Research Program.
Our 10-week residential summer research experience provides mentoring and research participation while allowing scholars to preview graduate school life at a research university. Participants all receive competitive stipends, room and board, travel/transport, graduate school preparation workshops, social and networking activities, and more.
Explore the Programs:
- Applications and Foundations of Unmanned Systems
- Beneficial Insects Protection Research and Extension Experiences
- Biomedical Engineering Devices
- Chemical Assembly
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC))
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Plant Immunity Against Biotic Stress
- National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Social Network Analysis for Solving Minority Health Disparities
- Sustainability of Horizontal Civil Networks in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
Our online application is open until Friday, March 1, and students may apply for up to three different research groups.